MOOT is one of the UK’s most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, soon to reach unicorn status. Powering such brands as Olivias, ASOS, Timberland, Bosch, and many more. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 3 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving £100m in sales into 2022.
Our platform provides “E-commerce As A Service” and all of the tools necessary to “Enable Scale” for online retailers, domestically and internationally. The platform supports D2C, Marketplaces, and B2B.
The business launched in 2019 but aims to continue its growth across Europe and the US into 2022. Being venture-backed the business benefits from extensive funding and growth budgets.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled Client Success Manager to join at a time of rapid growth. As the business scales, we’re looking for new doers, collaborators and innovators to join in uniting the people and technology that move the world as the market leader in their space.
The Client Success Manager is responsible for the clients and accounts happiness and health as well as onboarding new clients
What will you be doing?
- Manage the full lifecycle of MOOT Tech “E-commerce As A Service” with the sales and implementation team
- Work closely with the sales team to ensure implementation expectations are set accurately
- Build the clients brand through their chosen MOOT Tech service, ensuring they are happy throughout each process
- Serve as the main point of contact for all clients once they are onboarded
- Drive additional growth and upsell additional services we can offer
- Work closely with the current team and commercial to unlock, Customer Insight (through deep segmentation), Marketing Insight, Business Insight which leads to optimisation of your activity.
- Own the net revenue, average order size, value, the conversion rate for all client’s websites
- Own all visual merchandising of your clients stores from products to signposting and engaging content
- Own the analytical and CRO tools that will help you unlock greater insight to build hypothesis to test and generate incremental output on your KPIs
- Build a foundation to share more and better insight than our peer group / competitors with our 3rd party partners.
- Support, challenge and manage the Technology team to design, develop and deploy the tools you need to deliver your objectives.
- Provide expertise on current eCommerce industry best practice, with CRO focus.
- Positively impact and influence internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with company stakeholders.
- Manage several customers and projects at once
What will you bring to the party?
- Previous experience as an Ecommerce Trading Manager or SaaS Customer Success role
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Experience managing / leading digital retail / eCommerce; a ‘natural shopkeeper’ and fixated on delivering your promise to the customer.
- Have a great understanding of retail, eCommerce and marketing businesses
- You’re a ‘natural retailer’; obsessed with delivering your promise to the customer
- CRO methodology at the heart of everything you do
- Strong knowledge/experience with Analytical / CRO tools like Google Analytics
- Great knowledge of Shopify