MOOT is one of the UK’s most exciting and fastest-growing technology companies, soon to reach unicorn status. Powering such brands as Olivias, ASOS, Timberland, Bosch, and many more. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 3 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving £100m in sales into 2022.
Our platform provide “E-commerce As A Service” and all of the tools necessary to “Enable Scale” for online retailers, domestically and internationally. The platform supports D2C, Marketplaces, and B2B.
The business launched in 2019 but aims to continue its growth across Europe and the US into 2022. Being venture-backed the business benefits from extensive funding and growth budgets.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a skilled B2B Head of Marketing to join at a time of rapid growth. As the business scales, we’re looking for new doers, collaborators and innovators to join in uniting the people and technology that move the world as the market leader in their space.
- Create and improve all B2B website content and collateral
- Work alongside the PR team to produce regular content for awareness and lead generation. Including Social media channels such as Linkedin
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns and build landing pages for these targeted campaigns
- Implement an inbound lead generation strategy to help build the sales pipeline
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Raise brand awareness
- Grow our social media presence by creating content and designing a variety of campaigns across all relevant channels
- Analyse and report on results of all online activities and set out roadmaps for any changes to be made
- Manage and generate leads through targeted marketing campaigns
- Create a clear marketing strategy for the brand, set out roadmaps, plans and deep dives
- Ideally B2B marketing experience in SaaS or a fast paced/scale up
- You are analytical and able to set up reporting for your keywords, ads, landing pages and their conversion.
- Copywriting experience
- Commercial knowledge and result driven
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking